Old 28-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Veggie Filter is up

Thanks Nedra.
I got a couple pics up for yawl to see.
I got to cut away excess liner on top.
And then clean the yard back up.
Joe don't give a hoot about my ponds. lol
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/veggiefilter.htm

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Wow! You guys did it Priss ... Hubby will soon love the pond.
At least I hope he does. It has its own special magic.

Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

Priscilla McCullough wrote:
I thought it would be built in like 3 hrs.
I thought it would cost $100.00
WRONG!!!!!
It took 2 days to build and $300.00 to make.
Hubby and I have near about divorced over this thing.
He hates my ponds and wants nothing to do with them.
I'm no carpenter and knew nothing about building it.
So he had to stay home this weekend and build the thing for me,
which included going to home depot and finding out how much everything

cost.
I had to buy another pump because the one I had wasn't going to be

enough.
And the only liners they had left cost $9 per ft.
This has concluded my pond projects for the rest of the year.
Thanks to John and Dallas for your help and photos and everyone else

who
helped with ideas.
Priss

--Congrats i think;-)
now all we hav to do is convert him, a few eve's with mint tea and pond
sounds might work

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com