Old 28-04-2003, 03:32 AM
SAS567

Default Skunk Problems- Thanks Everyone!

Hi All,
I want to thank everyone forl their advice on helping me with my skunk
problem. We bought a live trap at the store and trapped it last night. Hubby
raised a blanket over himself, walked toward the cage/trap and put it over it.
He then was able to put it in his pick-up and drive it a few miles away. (We
live on a 20 acre parcel so he drove it quite a ways away.) We then removed 3
boards on the deck, above the nest and there were no babies under the deck in
the nest, thank goodness!
I will continue to sit on my deck and watch my herds of deer and flocks of
wild turkeys without the problems of skunks under my deck!
Thanks again everyone!
Sue in MI. (zone 5)