Old 28-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Dee Ient

Default newbie

Poretsmouth is quite near where permaculture magazine is published (East
Meon, near eastleigh which is just up the road I think- you can certainly
see portsmouth from the hill where PC magazine is produced)

yep! you are right there, it's just over the back of the hill. I have
spoken to Maddy and she suggested that I contact portsmouth FoE. In the
meantime, I spoke also to Brighton permaculture trust who are putting me in
touch with a Pompey graduate of one of their courses, I've contacted a man
who is a green sustainable architect and met another man on Saturday night
who told me that he'd been to CAT last weekend and then I discovered that he
practices permaculture and also has thought of starting a group. I also
hooked up with an old friend who is a pixie (he is!) & eco warrior I'm
doing quite well.

Thanks for your help all, I decided on the Bell book and a couple of others
and subscribed to the mag for two years.

PS. I'm co-running an introductory course in Essex at the end of May if

you
are interested (not too far from portsmouth- at least compared to some of
the readers here :-)

Not too far Graham but Brighton is nearer )

Thank you all bazillions! For anyone interested in theology
http://www.thegreenfuse.org/