Old 28-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Vincent

Default Lightly planted tank

tose (LeighMo) wrote in message ...
I have a submerged tube in my current tank now, 2 questions.

You mean you've got a light under the water? Where is it?

Its submerged in the water and right now i am sticking it at the top
and back of the tank and the tube is facing 45 degrees downwards.
Anyway, I can stick the tube of light anywhere in the tank as long as
there is a surface for the suction cup to hold. I can face the light
anywhere i want too.

2. How do I test the current lighting range for my current tube?

It's wattage that counts. If you tell us the size of the tube, we can probably
figure out the wattage.

The tube is about 3 feet long, right now the color of the light is
pinkish, think the kelvin is very low for that. The tube is about 1.5
inch in diameter.

Leigh