Old 28-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default koi spawn

Oh my gosh, a snake!!!
I had to move my lilies yesterday away from the fill and the whole time I
was worried if I would come across that snake I seen before I drainned it.
But how do you keep them away?? lol
I just bought a pretty Shubunkin a couple weeks ago and its gone.
I haven't seen any bullfrogs, just the regs.
Priss
"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Great day I bet its a sight!!!
Do you give away any of your babies?
How often do you feed them?

There are usually only one or 2 babies that will still be around next
spring....just the way I want it, a natural pond.....They just sort of

replace
what the xxxxx herons eat!! There is something in the goldfish pond

regularly
eating them however. I think it must be a frog or a snake, because they

are
not hiding and there is no mess in the pond.Naturally they prefer the blue

and
white ones over the common orange comets... I do have some pretty big
bullfrogs. The whole yard is pretty now....both the pond and dirt iris

are
blooming. The azaleas are still in bloom, and I measured one of probably

50
purple clementis blooms that was 8 inches across. we have had a lot of

rain
this spring and it is beautiful Jerri