Old 28-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Colleen M Curran

Default moving near Echuca

Hi all I will try again and see if anyone can help me. I
have recently purchased a house in Lockington, near Echuca
in Victoria.

I would like to plant a friendly garden with lots of easy to
care and maintain shrubs with some colour for interest.

I am and always have been a lover of roses and have been
told they grow well in the area as it is a clay pan.

Any suggestions please for shrubs to plant below a large
Norfolk pine. I like the rainforest look but given the area
is low rainfall and windy I wonder if there are any plants I
may be able to achieve this appearance with.
thanks in anticipation of some assistance