Old 28-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Haywire

Default Snail Control

conical eh? Malaysian trumpet snails, great for churning the substrate,
nice nocturnal snails for planted tanks, someone tell my snails that they
are out in the day time ontop of the black sand, moving through it etc.
Norting will eat them, not my clown's not the pleco's nada.

Dick wrote in
:

I have a 5 1/2" Pleco, Angilecus, and he has shown no interest in the
small cone shapped snails which have appeared after buying some
plants.

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Robert Flory"
wrote:

I used to have a small and very agressive swordtail that was death on pnd
snails. I also just read a note from someone somewhere about a 4" pleco
that ate snails.