Old 28-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Haywire

Default MTS and Clown Loach

from my experience,

MTS's will not make a significant difference on the algae if it's that bad
then you have to find another way.

MTS's man if only the clowns could take them on, I have 4 about 2 1/2" and
they don't touch 'em least not that I could notice a drop in the MTS
population.

"WD" wrote in

Will clowns harrass MTS's? I know they will attack some snails, but I
have a serious algae problem on the wall of my 75g acrylic. The SAE's
and gourami won't touch it, I can't use a blade scraper, and scrubbing
at it with a scrubby pad takes so much elbow grease that I slosh the
water out of the tank I'm hoping the snails will have luck with it.

tia

--
----
Billy

"When the day comes that anyone can bend
our country's laws and lawmakers to serve
selfish, competitive ends, that day democratic
government dies" -- Preston Tucker, 1948