Old 28-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Bob A

Default aquariumfish.net arrivals

I wanted to thank everyone who responded, in one post, thanks! I am
encouraged that the shrimp may be well, after all. And probably they are
Amanos.

I do wish I had prepared by having a smaller, less crowded tank to start the
shrimp and smaller fish in. The Panda Corys are incredibly cute. I'm
glad yours did well Leigh. Can you tell me how big they are now?

Someone said aquariumfish.net sounded like it was not a good place to order
from, I really don't want to put them down. Mainly I would agree with Leigh
that email service was lacking. I also did not have to sign for them, and
that really surprised me. If I ever order from them again, I will do it by
phone and ask questions.

thanks again,

bob