Old 28-04-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

Default Repairing St augstine (again)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:41:37 GMT, "Curt V" wrote:

re. "OR, buy a liquid humate product. Dromgoole has his Terra Tonic or
John's Recipe."

Hello,

Just heard of this stuff recently and wondering if anyone can share their
experience with it... that is, as it
applies to keeping your lawn healthy:

How often you have to apply it?
How much does it cost?
How well does it work, in your opinion?
How long does it take to see results?
etc...

Thanks in advance!
Curt

It works the same way compost works. It applies the important faction to
compost, the humates. It stimulates organisms in the soil, feeds them, which
ultimately make available nutrients for turf which would have been otherwise
locked up in the clay. I believe a quart covers 2,000 square feet, but I could
be incorrect. A gallon is not more expensive than a yard of compost, but it
gives you the same effect as compost. Take a look over on their website:

www.naturalgardeneraustin.com

Then, give them a call.