Old 28-04-2003, 03:08 PM
dave

Default Baby Goldfish

The other day I was delighted to see two new fish in the pond, one
about 2 inch long and the other about the size of the tadpoles. It's
the first time the adults (there are 3) have bred since starting the
pond 8 years ago. My question is do I need to do anything special to
safeguard them?
I don't normally feed the others as there's plenty of natural food in
the pond, but I put some crumbled pellets in but the adults got there
first. So should I seperate the young fish and feed them seperately or
do I just let them take their chances with the other pondlife?
I imagine after overwintering they are pretty hardy anyway.