Old 28-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Veggie Filter is up

Russ and Cathy wrote:

Anyway we just finished up with it yesterday before all 5 of the kids and
hubbies and wives and 9 grandchildren bombarded us for dinner. lol! Too
tired after that to take pictures so will do it later today and post them in
alt.binaries.pic
Mine looks different than yours but then we were just kinda guessing at how
to do it. You and your hubbie did a great job with yours. Still too early to
put out plants and flowers so my ponds look kinda baron.
Cathy

I'll look for the photos of your veggie filter. I must say
that it isn't to early to put watercress into the veggie
filter. This is the weather it likes, during the heat of
the summer it suffers and then returns in the Fall. Get
some at your local grocery store and get a head start for
your pond.

--
Bonnie
NJ