Old 02-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Bonsai display

Jim Lewis wrote:

I'm doing a program on displaying bonsai for our club in April --
just before our yearly show.

While it will include ways to display trees are exhibits and
shows, I want to cover display at the owner's home, or for
special events where one might have just one special display of
tree (and whatever).

I'd enjoy hearing from those of you who have used your trees as
part of some "event" or other. Did you display the tree alone,
with other trees, or with other objects of one kind or another?

snip

Please reveal all. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

In June I'm going to be helping with setting up for the annual meeting for the
state conference of my denomination. The theme is tree-related, and I'm going to
be setting up a number (probably 8-10) vignettes or displays of trees, viewing
stones, etc. illustrating various tree-related biblical passages. Trees will be
the dominant theme. I will post pics on the gallery after the fact, with suitable
warnings for those who are religiously intolerant.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: