Old 28-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default Veggie Filter is up

Bonnie wont the watercress freeze with temps still below the freezing mark
at night or are they more hardier than that?
The wind today caught my patio umbrella and it kicked my tempered glass and
shattered it into a zillion peices. We had just bought that one late
last summer. I hope none of the peices of glass landed in my new pond.
Cathy

I'll look for the photos of your veggie filter. I must say
that it isn't to early to put watercress into the veggie
filter. This is the weather it likes, during the heat of
the summer it suffers and then returns in the Fall. Get
some at your local grocery store and get a head start for
your pond.

--
Bonnie
NJ