Old 28-04-2003, 09:44 PM
David G. Bell

Default Sheep again

On Monday, in article

"swroot" wrote:

X wrote:

I notice there was not much response to the thread:

"Bloomin sheep eating my blooms"

There is nothing in the FAQ on sheep, plenty on Cats, but Cats don't
eat your garden up. Are there any other suggestions out there on how a
gardener may keep his plants safe from sheep ?.

again, which plants do they dislike (or like)

how high can they jump

any other suggestions, barbed wire fences, machine guns ?

I've cross-posted this to uk.business.agriculture in hope of helpful
advice and humour :-)

Try an RPG-7 (see "Bad Taste", directed by Peter Jackson.)

"Let me get this straight. You're the KGB's core AI, but you're afraid
of a copyright infringement lawsuit over your translator semiotics?"
From "Lobsters" by Charles Stross.