Old 28-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Jerrispond

Default Does anyone swim in their pond?

I love to get into my ponds in the summer when it is warm. I let my 6 year old
grandsons play in it with me in there too. They jump up and down and pretend
they are frogs. The fish love to nibble at my legs. I don't go into the koi
pond it is too deep for short me, so DH has to do all the jobs in there. My
mobility has declined so much he won't let me in a pond by myself any more....I
need help getting in and out, but it is soooo much fun....I am not any more
worried about snakes in the pond than I am about snakes in the yard. They will
swim away to the other side of the pond I am sure Jerri