Old 28-04-2003, 10:32 PM
LeighMo

Default aquariumfish.net arrivals

The Panda Corys are incredibly cute. I'm
glad yours did well Leigh. Can you tell me how big they are now?

Much bigger than they were, but still not huge. Maybe an inch long, excluding
tail. They were half that size when I got them. They are slow growers
compared to the other critters I got at the same time. The SAEs are now
immense. The Amano shrimp are, too. Panda corys seem to be relatively slow
growers. I've seen them in stores as big as 2", so a year later, mine still
have plenty of growing to do.

They are still very cute. Very active fish. They like playing with the yoyo
loaches.

Mainly I would agree with Leigh
that email service was lacking.

I didn't say that. I think Erika did. I found their e-mail service very good.
I was told when I placed my order when it would be delivered, and I got
another e-mail reminder the day before. I also asked them questions a couple
of times, and they got right back to me.

I also did not have to sign for them, and
that really surprised me.

I like that, personally. I hate when they won't leave a package without a
signature, and you have to either drive an hour to their warehouse or wait
until the next day.

Leigh