Old 29-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default Bye Bye

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 02:27:16 +0100, "Alan Gabriel"
wrote:

"Hussein M." wrote in message
news

I think the crux of the matter is that posts should be clear however
they are constructed and I have already pointed out that simply bottom
posting does not, of itself, necessarily achieve that.

I just wish people would learn to *snip* the irrelevent parts out of the
thread they are replying to as they learn how to *snip* flowers.

With threads as long as some of them on URG, it becomes difficult to follow
when someone top posts as one doesn`t know which answer is being replied to.

Surely it`s easy to hit Reply Group, read through a post from the top and
cut out the irrelevent sections. By this time you are at the bottom of the
post where you put your reply.

Which is exactly what I do. Though I must say I would not insert the
tag "Dross snipped" having deleted the irrelevant text!

Hussein
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.