Old 29-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default Snails

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:02:43 +0100, Tarzan wrote:

monty don says collect them all up and dump them
easy
then some holly leaves around plant

I hadn't thought of holly leaves. I will try those. The other idea
prompted by another post which recommended a band of 'rendering' with
sharp sand around the sides of pots, was to translate that onto the
horizontal. A hollow shape, Polo mint round or hollow square, piece of
board rendered similarly. The trouble with that is, I suppose, that it
couldn't really be overhung by touching plants whose foliage could
support the weight of the mollusc.

Respect

Hussein

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.