Old 14-02-2003, 05:55 PM
John Savage

Default bunya nuts

The other day while strolling around some Sydney suburbs I came across
a couple of bunya nuts on the footpath. Well, I guess they were bunya
nuts: larger than a human head, with a pineapple texture, and something
resembling yellow pus oozing out of cracks due to the heavy impact with
the concrete footpath after a 25 foot drop. (Just think of the size of
any compensation claim if one were to hit a pedestrian!)

Anyway, I'd like to learn the right way to roast a bunya nut. Anyone?
--
John Savage (for email, replace "ks" with "k" and delete "n")