Old 29-04-2003, 06:32 AM
CaringIsTheFirstStep

Default time to plant? zone 6b

Until the state ag gets back to me, I might just start planting.

This is the second place that said 4/14 for the Philadelphia area
http://www.victoryseeds.com/frost/pa.html

"CaringIsTheFirstStep" wrote in message
Okay, i'm not new to gardening, but I am new to gardening having any sort

of
plan (I used to just poke a hole, put in seed, water, and hope)

Does anyone know if it's time to plant most plants yet, for zone 6b?
.. and better yet, where I might go to understand planting dates in the
future?

Thanks
Jon

http://www.geocities.com/holist2002/...imalLives.html (why to consider
making your diet more peaceful)
http://www.geocities.com/holist2002/...cefulDiet.html (those hurt by
food, and how to reduce the harms of anyone's diet ((omnivore, veggie, or
vegan))
http://www.geocities.com/holist2002/...Nutrition.html (excellent
plant-based nutrition, recommendations of most respected nutrition groups,
protein, B12, etc)
http://www.geocities.com/holist2002/GMOharms.html (actual harms of GMOs,

how
to easily avoid them

-The person who does a little to help, when they can't help

completely -is
wiser than- the person who does nothing to help, when they can't help
completely

-Live your life as you wish, while preserving the same ability for all
others- JaJ

-Perhaps we cannot prevent this world from being a world in which there is
suffering. But we can lessen the number of those suffering (and the degree
of their suffering). And if you do not help us do this, who will?
-from Camus