Old 29-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Adrian Tupper

Default BOYCOTT SCOTLAND SAY HOG ACTIVISTS Apr 26 2003 --- vote Steve Rudd PM

"BAC" wrote in message

"bluetail" wrote in message

"Stuart Forbes" wrote in

message
Boycott Scotland? A couple of hundred years ago we would have

considered
such nonsense to be an act of war and piled south to do a bit of

killing,
raping, pillaging and some more raping.

Really? I thought it was mostly the other way around ;-))
troll mode off
runs away very fast

The last major incursion, I think, occurred from Scotland into England in
1745/6, when a Jacobite army under Bonnie Prince Charlie marched as far
south as Derby.

You forget Wembley in ?1977?

Sadly, times have changed.

Yes, following above incursion, there was the battle of Cullodden.

Where more Jacobites died than 'ejogs on Harris.

--
Adrian