Old 29-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Rick McGreal

Default Railway sleepers

"Lee" wrote in
et:

Sorry Rick, Had to go visit the mother in law...;0

Sheesh....AS excuses go thats a good one! B-)

I'm from horsham way (no where near Leeds) So I'm afraid I don't know
anywhere near Leeds for them!

No worries....
I've had a look online at teh usual suspects...But saw nothing...
I'm going to go down to the local Haworth Timber to see if they may know of
somewhere...

The old ones we had were full of tar, but they never leaked onto the
garden, even during last years heat!!

Wow....

So you've got a month to get them in before they ban them (which I
doubt they will)(they are second hand recycled goods so there should
be no problem)(not sure)(ok, i'm just hoping they don't cos I want
some more!!)

B-)
If I get them before they ban them....Will I be allowed to keep them?
Or will I need to get rid of them at some point?
(If I have to lay cash out for them I DON'T want to waste it)

The guys that did our were Town and country turf, they
are local so they delived (dumped them on the driveway!)

Thats the kind of thing I need!

Sorry I can't help more, but I'm just in the wrong location.

No stress...
Thanks