Old 29-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Jim W

Default OT AD. Guinea Pig Hutch & Run

FWIW it died of healthy old age. Hutch has been thouroughly diinfected
in any case. And yes it is definitly way too small for a rabbit. I had
one person call who wanted to use it for a hamster;-!!!! I sent them
away!
//

Victoria Clare wrote:

It might be a good idea to explain why the previous occupant is no longer
in residence?

People who advertise second hand hutches and runs almost never do this, and
this is why I have never bought one: I would not risk my bunnies in a hutch
which could be contaminated with an infectious disease.

Well done for making it clear yours is for piggles by the way: it makes me
cross when you see these little hutches sold as 'suitable for small
rabbit' (they do grow!)