Old 29-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default project 20023 update

John Rutz wrote:

Saturday and sunday we added another layer to the TT, put an 150 gal
stock tank where the log veggie filter used to be and finished the dirt
bog. plumbed and built a spillway for the stck tank and got it running.
pics of this on the project link

this morning we put the spider lilies on the west side of the tank, taro
and elephant ear on the east side.
pics to follow as soon as I can get enough energy to take em

next phase is to rock in the stock tank and get all the new plants in
the water bog as soon as they get here.

Carol still saying I cant build another pond till we finish this one HA!
she still has'nt figured a pond is never finished ;-)

You are certainly making that a tower! Rest up, you're
doing great, the pond it looking good.

--
Bonnie
NJ