Old 29-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Oleander - How Poisonous?

(Thalocean2) wrote:

Poisonous enough to kill several people in Arizona about five years ago. They
were from outta state and used them to roast hotdogs on.

URBAN LEGEND.

That would have made front page news and tape at 5,6,10 AND 11 if
it had happened. I live in AZ and don't recall any mention of
any such incident. I can't find any trace of this event in AZ
poison control archives, the web, or the local newspaper.

It would also be continually rehashed on every garden show ... no
mention of it.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both