Old 29-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Nigel Walker

Default Inspiration for garden design needed

Hi William,

Yes it is a bit of a blank canvas, but I wanted to see what other people had
done to grab some ideas.

In answer to your questions:

Flat, very stoney neutral PH, West facing, no children or pets. It has a
lawn at present I was planning on getting rid of at it is so bad and maybe
putting gravel and paving stones down with maybe a couple of smaller areas
of lawn.

Nigel.

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Nigel Walker wrote:
Hi,

Can someone point me to galleries of photo's and/or designs of
existing gardens? I have a 40ft X 50ft back garden that I want to do
some serious revamping to, but I need some ideas!

That really is too much of a blank canvas. Give something to work with:
flat/sloping, clay/sand, N/S/E/W, location, children, pets, surroundings,
favourites/hates.

google throws up over 7000 pages with this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ga...gn%22+ideas+uk

--
William Tasso