Old 29-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default Veggie Filter is up

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
Russ and Cathy wrote:
Bonnie wont the watercress freeze with temps still below the freezing

mark
at night or are they more hardier than that?

The watercress will stay green and not be damaged by frost.
It may get darker in color but it will be fine.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Oh good, i will go get some this weekend. I have a tank full of pond plants
in my basement waiting for the correct moment to put them outdoors. Gonna be
in the mid 30's tonight. I got them thru the winter so i dont want to chance
them now outdoors in cold weather. I dont have any for a veggie filter as
yet but i will.
Cathy