Old 23-02-2003, 05:31 AM
Sue

Default Frangapani

Thanks for the info Len and the additional experiences John. It is
interesting that you say the fragrance of the red and pink frangipanis is
disappointing because it was actually a red flowering tree I had intended to
"borrow" a cutting from. I will have to walk that way in the morning and
take a sniff, ha ha. As for rain, we here don't have a problem (or maybe we
do dependant on how you look at it) because it hardly ever rains here. In
fact we have only had 50 ml in the past two years. Having said that the
frangipanis that are up here are really beautiful and do seem to grow very
readily with minimum care and a bit of watering!!

Happy gardening all,
Sue - Karratha West Aust.