Old 29-04-2003, 07:21 PM
James Ervin

Default Shrimp Care

On 29 Apr 2003 01:28:46 GMT, tose (LeighMo) wrote:

What kind of shrimp are you thinking of keeping?

Ghost shrimp are cheap and plentiful at the LFS and I was considering
ordering some Amano shrimp as well. Actually, I am looking at putting
a number of invertebrates into my new tank just to see some different
faces. In addition, I was considering the red and blue crayfish and
fresh water crabs. A change of pace from the giant cichlids. I would
even consider frogs, but I can not get the live food supply that they
need without a risk to my marriage.

James Ervin
Remove SPAM to email me.