Old 29-04-2003, 10:08 PM
LeighMo

Default Shrimp Care

Ghost shrimp are cheap and plentiful at the LFS and I was considering
ordering some Amano shrimp as well.

You can keep those together, though they'll probably each eat other's
offspring.

In addition, I was considering the red and blue crayfish and
fresh water crabs.

Crayfish can be extremely predatory. And you will need a tight-fitting lid,
perhaps weighted, or they will crawl out.

Be careful with crabs, too. Some of them need some place where they can get
out of the water. And some sold for freshwater are actually brackish.

I would
even consider frogs, but I can not get the live food supply that they
need without a risk to my marriage.

LOL! Good thing I'm single. Cleaning the fridge yesterday, I realized there's
more fish food than people food in there. ;-)

Leigh