Old 29-04-2003, 11:56 PM
animaux

Default Kill Bermuda?

Bermuda will grow no matter what you do. I've had bermuda come up through at
least a four foot deep pile of mulch (cedar and pine) The problem with it is
it's ability to lay dormant. Not an easy one.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:52:55 GMT, "Mark A. Luna" wrote:

A related question. Is there any type of mulch that Bermuda will not grow
in? When I had my house built the builder hydromulched the entire property
with Bermuda, apparently to minimize erosion during construction. Now I
have Bermuda everywhere.

Mark

"Fred Johnson" wrote in message
What will kill Bermuda grass Tifway, but not harm other things?