Old 25-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Leon Taylor

Default Syzyguim Kenthurst

We have a few of these (10) in a small new back yard (Courtyard Block)
Western Suburbs Brisbane
We have to spray quite a lot - bugs - the leaves are eaten from underside &
become deformed - the stems go black and if we don't spray every 2 weeks or
so the problem comes back.
The shrubs were selected by the builder & I have not discovered much
information as to how tall they grow and how wide - so I am tempted to dig
them up and replace them.
(They are along a fence at the back of the house & the perspective is West
so we would like something which grows to a moderate height for shade when
the sun goes down and which does not need regular spraying)
Any information as to how big they should grow would be appreciated.