Old 30-04-2003, 03:34 AM
wayne dooley

Default Are any of these poisonous?

Hi

Sorry for the newbie question. I have had a bad time with an allergic
reaction to what I believe is one of these plants. I have posted the images
on my web space. The 1st 2 are of the same vine and to me are the most
suspect; the others may also be culprits.

These are located in Boca Raton FL in a semi-uncleared area near a glades
drainage canal. If I can identify one as being the culrpit, I can make a
special point to avoid it.

I wouldn't go to this much trouble but my allergy to whatever it was was a
particularly bad contact dermatitis that became infected; the dermatologist
put me thru zythromycin twice for the infection and prendisone twice to
quell the reaction. I hate taking strong drugs like this that can have side
effects, but I was pretty desperate. I'd really just like to figure out what
the baddie is and avoid it

thanks
wayne

http://home.attbi.com/~wrdooley/DCP00083.jpg