Old 30-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Gordon Couger

Default The Levis Boycott

Cow Lot
(940) 767-3255
1200 E Scott Ave
Wichita Falls, TX

Can fix you up with any size Levis I ever saw.

Gordon

"Marvin" wrote in message
et...

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
Michael wrote:
"Gordon Couger" wrote in message

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"Gordon Couger" wrote in message

If you are working in them Levis 501 will out wear any of the

others.

When

was feeding hay I would wear out 3 or 4 pair a year and nothing

else

would

last a month.

I really hate them giving money to PETA but as long as they buy

cotton

from

Plains Co Op I won't bite the hand that feeds me.

Gordon

must admit I never bothered with either levis or wranglers, as I

could

pick

up other jeans across here which wore better. Whether they don't

import
proper working jeans into the UK from the US I wouldn't like to say

The 501 with copper rivets and shrink when you was them are the ones

that
wear. They have buttons not a zipper. If it was for fashion they

were 3/4
wore out when they were new.

Gordon

501's fit me and I don't need to worry about getting ceratin

equipment
caught in the zipper. God, it hurts just to think about it because

you look
down see what you have done and know you now have to jerk the zipper

back
down to free the poor soul.

Stupid redneck. You ought to wear underwear.

Why?

I have found it a little more difficult to find the unwashed,

unbleached
501's than in past years.