Old 27-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Chookie

Default Syzyguim Kenthurst

In article ,
"Leon Taylor" wrote:

We have a few of these (10) in a small new back yard (Courtyard Block)
Western Suburbs Brisbane
We have to spray quite a lot - bugs - the leaves are eaten from underside &
become deformed - the stems go black and if we don't spray every 2 weeks or
so the problem comes back.
The shrubs were selected by the builder & I have not discovered much
information as to how tall they grow and how wide - so I am tempted to dig
them up and replace them.

I would tend to agree -- that's far too much work, and all that spray is
unhealthy. Get something better suited to your conditions, and don't forget
to put a flea in the builder's ear!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

The most consistent empirical proof from history is the doctrine of human
depravity. -- Chuck Colson