Old 30-04-2003, 07:32 AM
JennyC

Default Was Bye Bye_ now whats up with OE?

"Anthony" wrote
"VivienB" wrote
He's using Outlook Express, not a proper newsreader - perhaps it

isn't
possible to filter out what he doesn't want?
Regards, VivienB

Why is Outlook Express not a proper newsreader?

Microsoft haters think it's no good

Is there something wrong with it?

Not in my opinion

Will it affect my computer?

No

I'd like to know because thats what I'm using!
Hope you can answer my questions, (I know this is not the proper

place to
ask)
or direct me to a place where I can find out.
TIA Anthony

I admit to being a Bill Gates fan - he made it possible for normal
not-very-computer-minded people to be able to use computers and
internet without havine hardly any technical skills at all......

Jenny (going to hide under the table to avoid the flames.....)