Old 30-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Druss

Default Water Butts, do they save money...

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
Erm....How do you get hold of a water butt?
Do people sell them?

snip
everything got filled! Also you could look out in skips for old iron water
tanks. People are usually not fussed about you taking stuff out of their
skips, but it might be best to ask.

snip
Steve.

This has, I am sure, been discussed at length, but once something goes in a
skip technically it belongs to the skiphire company and anyone removing
anything can be accused of theft, strangely enough this can include the
person putting the stuff in the skip in the first place. I would say
Definately ask first, just to cover your own back.
Duncan