Old 28-02-2003, 09:30 AM
Robo

Default I don't want to do it, but ...........

Hi rapdor,

I bought a Honda HRU 19 Residential and it does a great job. A friend who
mows lawns for a living recommended it to me. Not the cheapest but starts
first time, everytime. Had it now for about 4 years.

"rapdor" wrote in message
the time has come to buy a motor mower

age is winning the battle

so im looking for a gentle power mower, something that wont destroy my

lawn
my garden would take less than half an hour with a power mower, but i

really
do want the least agressive machine possible im told that mowers with
four cutting blades are less damaging than those with two the garden

is
filled with trees, so has lots of curves and corners, and no large

expanses
of grass

any comments or suggestions on what to buy (shudder) would be appreciated