Old 30-04-2003, 01:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default The VF is Higher then the Pond

So Shareholders pond got filled last night, and under the glow of a dieing
Maglite...it looked great! Unfortunately, the VF is higher then I thought so
it is quite dry even with the pond full.

This evening I plan to work with the main pond a bit to see if I can raise
the edge...I should have enough dirt and I know I have plenty of liner left
over. I am also considering a check valve in the line from the bottom drain.

Can I use a check valve downstream from a bottom drain?

Do they make check valves for 4 inch PVC?

This is so depressing.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com