Old 01-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Angela Higginson

Default Suggestions for indoor plant

Pothos. Will withstand anything - the only potplant I can't kill!

Angela

Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish wrote:

In article , Stephen Oakes wrote:
I'd like an indoor hanging plant to go up high in our bathroom (to replace a
plastic "plant"). It won't get a lot of light, but has to be able to
withstand occasionally cold and humid conditions. Ideally it will stand up
a little, will hang about 1m maximum, and fit in a pot about 25cm diameter.

Any ideas?!

Boston Fern.
Aspadistra (cast iron plant).
Possibly cheese plant (Monstera delisciosa)
Anything from the ground floor in the Tasmanian Rainforests

Any other suggestions
--
Replace abuse with kd21 in email address to assure valid reply
address.