Old 30-04-2003, 06:20 PM
OhSojourner

Default Serviceberries

Ingrid wrote:

raintree (online) has serviceberries. I am sure they ship fast. I highly
recommend
them for great quality. Ingrid

(OhSojourner) wrote:

Any recommended nurseries that have them right now?

Unfortunately they are not shipping until fall (I'm assuming they are out of
stock... and I would like to plant some this spring! -- Specifically, some of
the better cultivars like "Honeywood", "Pembina", "Thiessen" or "Northline".
I've phoned the local nurseries and most just carry the ornamental-bred
varieties if at all. I've tried doing an online search and most nurseries
either don't have them or are out of stock; are wholesale nurseries, or are
too far away and don't do mail order.

If anyone knows of a nursery in the NE Ohio/Pennsylvania area that carries
these varieties, please let me know!