Old 30-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Joe Doe

Default Kill Bermuda?

In article ,
"Texensis" wrote:

"animaux" wrote in message
| Bermuda will grow no matter what you do. I've had bermuda come up
through at
| least a four foot deep pile of mulch (cedar and pine) The problem
with it is
| it's ability to lay dormant. Not an easy one.

snip|

And it needs n-o water to survive. Still yanking it up after all these
years.....

Does any kind of edging keep it out and contained? Around campus they
seem to be able to keep bermuda and beds separated so it appears to be
possible. While there is a landscaping crew it is not terribly intensive
so this seems to be achieved with minimal human input.

I wanted to be sure I bought edging of sufficient depth/height to achieve
the same end.

Roland