Old 30-04-2003, 06:44 PM
bnd777

Default Storing manure?

When you try to compost more add loads of shredded newspaper or layers of
cardboard
The kind of boxes that Cauliflowers etc come in at the supermarket are great
"shannie" wrote in message

"bnd777" wrote in message

Suggest you knock 4 more pallets together pdq

lol...I did and I've still got an enormous heap left! Im now the proud

owner
of one pallett composter full of cow muck, one full of cow muck and
shreddings an enormous blue decoration in my lower field(tarpaulin) a bad
back, sore legs, aching shoulders and a taste in my mouth...but all in

such
a good cause

One other quick question, I've noticed some run off coming out of the
composters, (the stuff was very squigy) it's just running onto rough grass
at the moment, but there's a herb bed a few feet away, Im wondering if

this
will do any harm??

Thanks again for all the help.
Shan