Old 30-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Gordon Couger

Default German GM wheat trials approved but site sabotaged

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:32:55 -0500, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message

Can you say 'continuous no till'?

I am starting 90 acers of what we intend to be continuous no till cotton

Ahhh. Good. I was beginning to think you couldn't. No, will you please
use that terminology, if you again want to pose as talking about it!

I laid out my crop plans for the year, What are your organic crop plans for
the year?

We had planed to have additional 125 acers of cotton in notill but delays in
in stalling the drip irrigation puts that off until next year. The plans in
Oklahoma rotate cotton and alfalfa and in Texas I am not sure of what he
uses for rotation out there. On the other place in west Texas that only of
150 gallons of water per hour when 600 is considered ideal the framer wants
to let others experiment on limited water and no Till and see how much water
we have to spare from the drip system for the system that is short on water
before deciding what to do there.

Gordon