Old 30-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Vandalism

In article , Rick McGreal
writes
This morning I woke up, just like many of us in the area, to find that
during the night some.......person......Has laid waste to about 10 - 15
gardens in our area....
Trees ahev been snipped at and even one hedge now has a huge hole in it....

Time to bring back the birch

My question is....Will the plant survive this?

When we had the house pointed up, we had to chop our wisteria off at
almost ground level. It is now, after 4 years or so right back where it
was before it was chopped.
I would neaten up any 'tears' in the stem by cutting it off clean, just
give it TLC and keep your fingers crossed.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,