Old 07-02-2003, 01:18 AM
txbelle

Default biggest weed in TX was Greenbelt Tree ID?

Does anybody happen to have a picture of a mature hackberry tree? I have
this mystery tree in my backyard that tends to 'prune itself' rather
regularly and I haven't been able to find anything like it on the web.
Don't have a camera, or I'd put up a pic of it.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

txbelle

"Babberney" wrote in message
news:65F4392C99DB5A9E.3EAAE84D510AC2E6.EA7F7749D47 ...
Regarding my earlier challenge, in the ligustrum post above, the
biggest weed in TX would be the Hackberry tree in my friend's world
view.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please

visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit

http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html