Old 30-04-2003, 11:08 PM
HI HI

Default 'Crimson Queen' Japenese Maple

btw im in atlanta

"HI HI" wrote in message
i bought a nice 'Crimson Queen' japanese maple tree. i have read nearly
every website that i could find on google about this tree. what i need to
know is will this tree do good in full to direct sun? every site i read i
get different answers. some say yes they are hardy and can take full

direct
sun. some say they should have some sun and shade. the reason i must

know
is i want to put one in my front yard on each side of my drive way. that
area gets full sun. i dont want to plant this tree only to see it die.
can SOMEONE who has this tree in thier yard please advise me. can this

tree
take full sun??
thanks