Old 01-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Nedra

Default My first mistake in digging my pond

Ahhh ... okay... I understand now.

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
BV, I just finished reading about your Veggie Filter. That's
a cryin' shame. I still can't figure out how and where your
veggie filter sits. Mine sits up about a foot from the pond...
I have the 500+ gph Beckett sitting on a shelf with a hose
going over and into the veggie filter.

Anyhoo, Good Luck to you guys!

Nedra, my problem is that my pump will be IN the VF. I am using a bottom
drain, and so the pump is going to pump from the VF to the pond, causing

the
pond to fill the VF up. Without a check valve in place though, the VF is
emptying back into the pond. Once I get the pump hooked up and the check
valve in place, I should be OK...I hope. If that does not work, then I

will
be hooking the pump directly to the BD, and letting it fill the VF, which
will then run back to the pond. I'd rather not do that, but I guess I can

if
I need to...

BV.