Old 01-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Thomas Ball

Default Greg Bickal is #1

Any bigger then the pipe diameter and one side of the "sock" will "flap in
the breeze".

Try it!

Tom

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
My SO use the Bickal Boots for all of our connections last night. After

the
first one, we were pro's. The design is easy to implement and works great.
With EPDM the seals are very tight and very forgiving of errors.

One change that I would suggest for the boots, is to make the outer ring
larger. For a 4inch pipe, Greg suggests a 4 inch donut with a 2 inch hole.
The 2 inch hole is spot on, but the 4 inch outer diameter gives just

barely
enough rubber to cover. A 5-6 outer, would have been nice.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.